Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My Digital Story: Examining Gender Inequality In The Workplace

My digital story examined how female characters are portrayed in the media, but I also felt like it was important to bring it to a more real world stance. I conducted an interview with a women and asked her how she defined feminism, her experiences and opinons on occupational sexism.

I created the video through iMovie and found the images on the internet. I must say, it took a long time to create but I am happy with the results. In the future, I would like to add a movie clip to the video. In particular, I would want to find a clip from shows that portrays gender inequality in the workplace. What I had in mind was a clip from The Mary Tyler Moore Show; however I don't own this show on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment