Sunday, November 11, 2012

11. Working With Inforgraphics: Representations of Women in the Media


I decided to focus my info graphic on how women are represented in the media. I broke the graphic into three section: representation of women in advertisements, television and film and the demographics of women working in the media. 

So my thoughts on working with an info graphic?  It was pretty fun. I initially tried to work with infogram.am, but their templates really didn't capture what I was trying to convey. I did some research and discovered Pikt0chart, and really like the layout of the template and there is a lot more effects and graphics you can use with this program. 




2 comments:

  1. Good work Krista. Your info graphic painted a clearer picture for me as far how women are seen in media today. And I agree it's pretty one-sided if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete